Out of Bounds: All places beyond the course boundaries as may be defined by walls, fences (excluding angled support) or whit e stakes, the line joining the nearest inside points at ground level of such s takes or posts defines the boundary. A ball is Out of Bounds when all of it l ies on or over such line. Where any continuing white line is in existence it defines the boundary. A ball is Out of Bounds when it lies on or over such line. A ball which crosses a public road defined as Out o f Bounds and comes to rest beyond that road is Out of Bounds even though it may lie on another part of the course.
Obstructions: (Rule 24) Sprinkler Heads, Manhole Covers, Artific ial surfaces of paths and roadways, timber steps, internal raili ngs, tee markers, fairway distance markers, seats, notice boards, alternative holes on the greens (if interfering with line of play of ball on the green) , staked trees, poles and stays and bell on 2 nd hole.
- A ball hitting overhead wires or supports of same ( within the course boundaries) MUST be replayed.
- Stones and rakes in bunkers, water hazard posts, di stance marking stakes are Moveable Obstructions.
- Sprinkler heads close to Putting Green. Relief is granted. See notice on Notice Board for procedure.
- It is strictly forbidden to enter private property at right of 4 th and 5 th , left of 12 th and back of 15 th hole.
- Measuring Devices may be used on the Course. See n otice board for restrictions
Penalty for Breach of Local Rule:
Matchplay – Loss of Hole
Strokeplay – Two Strokes
N.B. Check Notice Board for Additional Local Rules